Tor IoT Platform
Accelerate growth by addressing business challenges with the Tor IoT Platform.
Adopt a better Industrial IoT solution with Tor IoT Platform
The Tor Industrial IoT Platform offers a rich set of capabilities that enable robust solutions ranging from asset management, energy management, utility management, and telematics for various industries.
Built to be flexible and use case-centric for Industrial IoT, the Tor IoT Platform empowers enterprises to digitally transform their business with innovative solutions that are simple to implement, easy to use, scalable to meet future needs, and accelerate time to realized value.
Tor Shield industry coverage
IoT device management is the process of authenticating, provisioning, configuring, monitoring, and maintaining the device firmware and software that provides its functional capabilities.
Devices management is one of the most critical aspects of the IoT platform as it provides scalability and security for multiple devices to connect concurrently.
The Tor IoT platform offers tremendous flexibility in data storage. You can choose between three options:
- Kloudq Storage – Data storage can be bundled with the platform and provided in an ‘as a service’ model. The data is stored in a certified tier 3 data center, which Kloudq Technologies manage.
- On-premise – Host the whole platform on your data center; our on-premise offering.
- Third-party data centers – Kloudq Technologies is a Microsoft Gold-certified partner and can help you host your IoT data on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
The Tor IoT Platform comes with a fully configurable application. The user can complete the whole process of configuring devices to monitor live data in a few hours.
- Fully configurable with unlimited tags
- Dashboards for insights
- Multi-level hierarchy
- Live performance monitoring
- Report builder support
- SMS, Email integration
- Graphical analysis
- Standard templates for fuel management and energy management
- Geofencing and route mapping
- Alerts and warnings
- Web and mobile interfaces
We have in-house domain and machine learning expertise and can provide analytical insights as a service. These include data from various sources, including legacy IT systems. Apply the outcome of the analytics exercise for streaming IoT data to understand patterns and derive actionable insights.
Analytics, you get
- Conversion of big data into revenue
- Insights on future trends
- Predictive maintenance
- Increase in Equipment Uptime
- Enhanced customer experience
- Reduction in Maintenance Cost
The Tor IoT Platform has native integration capabilities.
Use the patented War-room engine to manage exceptions and understand system deviations.
The Tor platform integrates with ERP systems such as Oracle and SAP.