Tor Lenz Gateway
Expandable Memory upto 64MB
On Chip Memory – min 2MB
Web based utility to configure MODBUS memory map
Easily reconfigurable remotely over FOTA
Lite Gateway with serial communication interfaces : RS 485/ RS 232 / TCP-IP
Type tested and fully certified by NABL as well as EMI EMC tested
Value to your business
- Gain complete visibility of energy consumption across several boards.
- Maintain end-to-end traceability to gain insight into power quality issues.
- Reduce total energy cost through comprehensive visibility across several parameters.
- Ability to integrate sensors and multiple controllers on RS485 MODBUS RTU and Serial port RS232 MODBUS RTU/Serial protocols
- Inbuilt GSM triangulation with wireless connectivity under GSM, GPRS and 2G options
- Ideal input power range of 11 to 36V DC supply
- CE & RoHS certified and is compliant to ISO 7637 – 2 , IEC 6100, ESD EFT Burst, ISO 11452-4,-2, ISO 67637-2
|Input range||10 to 36V DC|
|Load dump protection||Yes|
|RS485 Supported Protocol||Modbus RTU|
|Serial Port – RS232 supported protocol||Modbus RTU/Serial|
|Location Tracking||GSM Triangulation|
|Protocol Supported||HTTP/HTTPS/MQTT/TCP Web sockets|
|Operating Temperature (without battery)||-20 to +75 deg C|
|Storage Temperature (without battery)||-40 to +95 deg C|
|Enclosure IP||IP 53|
|Data storage||1000 data points|
|Compliance To||ISO 7637 – 2 , IEC 6100, ESD EFT Burst, ISO 11452-4,-2, ISO 67637-2|
Frequently Asked Questions
Tor Lenz edge gateway is a low-cost serial communication gateway that is meant for energy monitoring use cases.
Tor Lenz edge gateway does not have I/O channels onboard and can not be interfaced with sensors directly. To connect sensors to it you need to use an I/O expansion card.
No, it does not.
No, there isn’t.
There is a configuration utility for the same.
Yes it is suitable for harsh environments.
Tor Lenz edge gateway has complete EMI/EMC and Environmental type testing certification.
Tor Lenz edge gateway supports TCPIP, Https and Mqtt protocols to connect to third-party platforms.